Hard Reset VODAFONE Smart Speed 6
How to factory reset VODAFONE Smart Speed 6? How to wipe all data in VODAFONE Smart Speed 6? How to bypass screen lock in VODAFONE Smart Speed 6? How to restore defaults in VODAFONE Smart Speed 6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VODAFONE Smart Speed 6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your VODAFONE Smart Speed 6 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- To start, turn your device off. To do it hold the Power button, then tap the Power off option on the screen.
- Once the device is turned off, press and hold the Power button and Volume Up button together.
- Wait until the Android logo appears on the screen, then release both buttons.
- Use the Volume buttons to select the English language and press the Power button to continue.
- Now you should be in the Factory Mode. Use the Volume Up button and Volume Down button to move through the menu and the Power button to select the options.
- Scroll down to the Wipe data/Factory reset and press the Power button to confirm.
- Next, move down to the YES and press the Power button to confirm and begin the reset.
- Wait until the process is done, then scroll to the Reboot system now and press the Power button to confirm.
- Amazing work!
ALCATEL Shine Lite HARD RESET / FORMAT / RESET ANDROID - video
Hard Reset ALCATEL Shine Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.