How to factory reset VODAFONE Smart Ultra 6? How to wipe all data in VODAFONE Smart Ultra 6? How to bypass screen lock in VODAFONE Smart Ultra 6? How to restore defaults in VODAFONE Smart Ultra 6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VODAFONE Smart Ultra 6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your VODAFONE Smart Ultra 6 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a few seconds in order to switch off the cell phone.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the cell phone select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
ALCATEL Shine Lite HARD RESET / FORMAT / RESET ANDROID - video
Hard Reset ALCATEL Shine Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data - video
Hard Reset ZTE Vodafone 888 - Smart 4 - video
Vodafone 888 Smart 4 - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset - video
Vodafone 888 Smart 4 hard reset - video