Hard Reset VODAFONE Tab mini 7
How to factory reset VODAFONE Tab mini 7? How to wipe all data in VODAFONE Tab mini 7? How to bypass screen lock in VODAFONE Tab mini 7? How to restore defaults in VODAFONE Tab mini 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VODAFONE Tab mini 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your VODAFONE Tab mini 7 will be as new and your MediaTek MTK8321 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the tablet by using the Power key.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- Release the Power key when you see the Android logo.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of Volume Up.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this menu select "Yes" with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode appears choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard reset Vodafone Smart E8 VFD 510 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work