How to factory reset VODAFONE V860 Smart II? How to wipe all data in VODAFONE V860 Smart II? How to bypass screen lock in VODAFONE V860 Smart II? How to restore defaults in VODAFONE V860 Smart II?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VODAFONE V860 Smart II. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your VODAFONE V860 Smart II will be as new and your BCM21553 core will run faster.
- First, turn off the phone by using the Power button.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release only Power button but continue to press Volume Up key when you feel the phone vibrates.
- After a while the Recovery Mode should appear on the screen.
- Scroll to "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons.
- Afterwards press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- in the next step choose "Yes--delete all user data".
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
ALCATEL Shine Lite HARD RESET / FORMAT / RESET ANDROID - video
Hard Reset ALCATEL Shine Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data - video
vodafone smart 2 alcatel v860 hard reset - video