Hard Reset VOTO GT7
How to factory reset VOTO GT7? How to wipe all data in VOTO GT7? How to bypass screen lock in VOTO GT7? How to restore defaults in VOTO GT7?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset VOTO GT7. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your VOTO GT7 will be as new and your cores will run faster.
How to hard reset VOTO GT7
- For the first thing, you should turn your VOTO GT7 off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Once your device is completely turned off, you should proceed by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- After you see Android robot appeared on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- The menu will appear, and you should select option "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the next step, you should select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm this operation.
- Within a few seconds, data will be completely wiped, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" to restart your smartphone.
- Within a few minutes after that, your VOTO GT7 will be restarted, and that's it, well done!
How to do a hard reset on VOTO GT7? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.