Hard Reset VOTO V9 Pro
How to factory reset VOTO V9 Pro? How to wipe all data in VOTO V9 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in VOTO V9 Pro? How to restore defaults in VOTO V9 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset VOTO V9 Pro. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your VOTO V9 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T cores will run faster.
How to hard reset VOTO V9 Pro
- Begin with turning off your phone by pressing and holding Power button.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up button and Power button.
- After Voto logo appears on the screen, keep holding Volume Up button and release Power button.
- Use Volume Up + Down keys to move through the menu and select "Factory Reset". Confirm your selection by pressing Power key.
- After your device restarts, wait a while until home screen appears.
- Done, with this Hard Reset process should be complete.
How to do a hard reset on VOTO V9 Pro? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.