Hard Reset VOTO Ziyun V5
How to factory reset VOTO Ziyun V5? How to wipe all data in VOTO Ziyun V5? How to bypass screen lock in VOTO Ziyun V5? How to restore defaults in VOTO Ziyun V5?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset VOTO Ziyun V5. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your VOTO Ziyun V5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589T cores will run faster.
How to hard reset VOTO Ziyun V5
- If you want to perform Hard Reset operation on your VOTO Ziyun V5, you have to turn if off, firsly, by holding down Power Button for a few seconds.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and then you should hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- When you're in Recovery Mode, you have to select option "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the next step, you should select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm this operation.
- Data wipe completes in a couple of seconds after that, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" to restart your smartphone.
- Your VOTO Ziyun V5 will be restarted within a couple of minutes after that, and that's it, well done!
How to do a hard reset on VOTO Ziyun V5? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.