Hard Reset VOX Kick K4
How to factory reset VOX Kick K4? How to wipe all data in VOX Kick K4? How to bypass screen lock in VOX Kick K4? How to restore defaults in VOX Kick K4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VOX Kick K4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your VOX Kick K4 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If you want to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your VOX Kick K4 off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Wait for your smartphone to turn off completely, and then you should hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- After Android robot appears on screen, you have to hold down Power Button and press Volume Up once.
- The menu will appear on screen, and you should select option "wipe data/factory reset" from it, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the next step, you have to select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm this operation.
- Within a few seconds after that data will be completely wiped, and then you should select option "reboot system now" to restart your smartphone.
- Your VOX Kick K4 will be restarted in around a minute after that, and that's it, congratulations!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.