Hard Reset VOX Kick K5
How to factory reset VOX Kick K5? How to wipe all data in VOX Kick K5? How to bypass screen lock in VOX Kick K5? How to restore defaults in VOX Kick K5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset VOX Kick K5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4.2 KitKat settings. As a result your VOX Kick K5 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your VOX Kick K5 off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and after that you should hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- After you see Android robot appeared on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- In the appeared menu, you have to select option "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Next you have to confirm this operation by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Within a couple of seconds after that, data will be completely wiped, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" to restart your smartphone.
- Your VOX Kick K5 will be restarted within a few minutes after that, and that's it, well done!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.