How to factory reset WALTON Primo E8? How to wipe all data in WALTON Primo E8? How to bypass screen lock in WALTON Primo E8? How to restore defaults in WALTON Primo E8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WALTON Primo E8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your WALTON Primo E8 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- Start by holding the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- Then start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Let go of the Power key when the WALTON logo pops up.
- If the Andorid Robot picture appears release Volume Down.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and click the Power button once.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Walton E8 Hard Reset Remove pattern Lock (siddique tech) - video