How to factory reset WALTON Primo EF4+? How to wipe all data in WALTON Primo EF4+? How to bypass screen lock in WALTON Primo EF4+? How to restore defaults in WALTON Primo EF4+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WALTON Primo EF4+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your WALTON Primo EF4+ will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- At first turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of all keys when the WALTON logo pops up.
- When the Android Robot image appears push the Power key and click Volume Up.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Walton Primo EF4+hard reset - video