How to factory reset WALTON Primo GH5+? How to wipe all data in WALTON Primo GH5+? How to bypass screen lock in WALTON Primo GH5+? How to restore defaults in WALTON Primo GH5+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WALTON Primo GH5+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your WALTON Primo GH5+ will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You have to release held keys as soon as you see the WALTON icon.
- Next, use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video