How to factory reset WALTON Primo H6 Lite? How to wipe all data in WALTON Primo H6 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in WALTON Primo H6 Lite? How to restore defaults in WALTON Primo H6 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WALTON Primo H6 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your WALTON Primo H6 Lite will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when Boot Mode pops up.
- Now choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and press the Power key to accept it.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
How To Hard Reset Walton Primo H6 Android 6.0 - video