Hard Reset WALTON Primo HM4
How to factory reset WALTON Primo HM4? How to wipe all data in WALTON Primo HM4? How to bypass screen lock in WALTON Primo HM4? How to restore defaults in WALTON Primo HM4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WALTON Primo HM4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your WALTON Primo HM4 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode appears.
- In this mode select Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Now select "yes" from the menu and press the Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset | Walton Primo HM3 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work