How to factory reset WALTON Primo NH3i? How to wipe all data in WALTON Primo NH3i? How to bypass screen lock in WALTON Primo NH3i? How to restore defaults in WALTON Primo NH3i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WALTON Primo NH3i. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your WALTON Primo NH3i will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds short while.
- Release all keys when WALTON logo pops up.
- Now use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button once.
- In this mode choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power key. Before you start you should check that you didn't have a important files on the mobile.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Walton primo NH3i hard reset | Forget pattern | Pin | Password | Bdbillal - video