How to factory reset WALTON Primo NX2? How to wipe all data in WALTON Primo NX2? How to bypass screen lock in WALTON Primo NX2? How to restore defaults in WALTON Primo NX2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WALTON Primo NX2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your WALTON Primo NX2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down he Power button for a short while to turn off the device.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an WALTON icon.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video