Factory Reset WALTON Primo NX4
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in WALTON Primo NX4. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from WALTON Primo NX4.
As a result your Android 6.0 Marshmallow will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 32000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 3100.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in WALTON Primo NX4 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Begin by switching on the device by holding down Power key.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- In the last step choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! The format is done. Now you can activate your phone.
Factory Reset (WALTON Primo NX4)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.