How to factory reset WALTON Primo R4+? How to wipe all data in WALTON Primo R4+? How to bypass screen lock in WALTON Primo R4+? How to restore defaults in WALTON Primo R4+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WALTON Primo R4+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your WALTON Primo R4+ will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the WALTON logo appears on the screen.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video