How to factory reset WALTON Primo R4s? How to wipe all data in WALTON Primo R4s? How to bypass screen lock in WALTON Primo R4s? How to restore defaults in WALTON Primo R4s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WALTON Primo R4s. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your WALTON Primo R4s will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- If your phone is switched on, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to turn it off.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as you see the WALTON icon.
- Next, use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video