Recovery Mode WALTON PRIMO RX5
How to enter recovery mode in WALTON PRIMO RX5? How to open recovery mode in WALTON PRIMO RX5? How to boot recovery mode on WALTON PRIMO RX5? How to use recovery mode in WALTON PRIMO RX5? How to exit recovery mode in WALTON PRIMO RX5?
The hidden mode of Android 6.0 Marshmallow called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 6.0 Marshmallow update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the WALTON icon.
- You should now be in the expected mode.
- Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work