Hard Reset WALTON PRIMO RX7 MINI
How to factory reset WALTON PRIMO RX7 MINI? How to wipe all data in WALTON PRIMO RX7 MINI? How to bypass screen lock in WALTON PRIMO RX7 MINI? How to restore defaults in WALTON PRIMO RX7 MINI?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WALTON PRIMO RX7 MINI. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your WALTON PRIMO RX7 MINI will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If you want to bypass the screen lock on your phone, then the first thing you'll have to do is to press and hold the Power button for a while and then select the Power off option.
- Next, press and hold the Power key together with the Volume Up key until the logo appears, then release the Power key.
- At this point, you may see the Android image on your screen. If you see it, just tap on the Power button to open the Recovery menu.
- There, using the Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to select, go to the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- Afterward, to confirm your choice, tap on the Yes -- delete all user data option.
- At last, in order to restart your smartphone, click on the Reboot system now option,
- Amazing! Now you know how to perform the Hard Reset operation on your WALTON PRIMO RX7 MINI.
Hard Reset (WALTON PRIMO RX7 MINI)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.