How to factory reset WALTON Primo ZX3? How to wipe all data in WALTON Primo ZX3? How to bypass screen lock in WALTON Primo ZX3? How to restore defaults in WALTON Primo ZX3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WALTON Primo ZX3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your WALTON Primo ZX3 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P25 (MT6757CD) core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the WALTON logo pops up release the Power button.
- If the Andorid Robot picture pops up let go of Volume Down.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
How to Walton E8 Hard Reset Remove pattern Lock (siddique tech) - video