How to factory reset WEXLER TAB 7iQ? How to wipe all data in WEXLER TAB 7iQ? How to bypass screen lock in WEXLER TAB 7iQ? How to restore defaults in WEXLER TAB 7iQ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WEXLER TAB 7iQ. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your WEXLER TAB 7iQ will be as new and your MediaTek MT8382 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch on the device by pressing the Power button.
- In this step hold down Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
wexler tab 7b сброс на заводские настройки - video
Как сбросить планшеты Wexler, на примере Tab 7i простой способ. Simple hard reset - video