Hard Reset WEXLER Tab i10+
How to factory reset WEXLER Tab i10+? How to wipe all data in WEXLER Tab i10+? How to bypass screen lock in WEXLER Tab i10+? How to restore defaults in WEXLER Tab i10+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WEXLER Tab i10+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your WEXLER Tab i10+ will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3735F core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power button for a short while to turn it back on.
- Go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In this step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Now, tap Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (WEXLER Tab i10+)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.