Wipe Cache WHITECHERRY MI Bolt 2
Check out how to easily wipe cache partition in WHITECHERRY MI Bolt 2. This operation won't affect your personal files it will only remove temporary cache files. As a result you can refresh Android 6.0 Marshmallow system and optimize Mediatek Helio.
- To clear your device from the cache, you will have to turn it off at first by holding down the Power button and selecting the Power off option on the Power bar.
- The next thing you need to do is pressing the Power button and the Volume Up keys together.
- After the logo, you'll be able to see the Boot menu, where you will have to navigate to the Recovery Mode option using the Volume Up key like Arrow key and the Volume Down button to select.
- Then, if the Android image appears on the screen, simply press the Volume Up key and the Power button to skip.
- At this moment, you will need to choose the Wipe Cache partition option using your Volume Up/Down keys to navigate and the Power button to accept.
- When the operation is done, simply press the Power button over the Reboot system now option, which will make your handset restart.
- Great job! Now you know how to wipe the cache from your WHITECHERRY MI Bolt 2.
Wipe Cache (WHITECHERRY MI Bolt 2)