Hard Reset WHITECHERRY MI Canvas
How to factory reset WHITECHERRY MI Canvas? How to wipe all data in WHITECHERRY MI Canvas? How to bypass screen lock in WHITECHERRY MI Canvas? How to restore defaults in WHITECHERRY MI Canvas?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WHITECHERRY MI Canvas. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your WHITECHERRY MI Canvas will be as new and your Mediatek Helio core will run faster.
- The first thing to do to perform the Factory Reset operation on your device, switch your phone off by holding the Power button for a while and then selecting the Power off option.
- Next, you will have to press and keep the Power button and the Volume Up key to the moment you'll see the logo.
- After the logo, you have to press the Volume Up key to go to the Recovery Mode option and then press the Power button to select.
- Now, if you'll be able to see the robot image, you have to press the Power button and the Volume Up key to continue.
- On the next screen, you will have to use the Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to select the Wipe data/Factory reset option.
- Then, you will have to go to the Yes -- clear user data option and select this option.
- Afterward, you will have to click on the Reboot system now option to exit.
- Great job! The Hard Reset has successfully performed on your WHITECHERRY MI Canvas.