Hard Reset WHITECHERRY MI Joose 2
How to factory reset WHITECHERRY MI Joose 2? How to wipe all data in WHITECHERRY MI Joose 2? How to bypass screen lock in WHITECHERRY MI Joose 2? How to restore defaults in WHITECHERRY MI Joose 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WHITECHERRY MI Joose 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your WHITECHERRY MI Joose 2 will be as new and your Mediatek Helio core will run faster.
- The first thing you need to do if you need to reset the factory settings on your phone is switching on your phone by pressing the Power button and pressing the Power off option.
- After that, you will need to press the Volume Up key and the Power button until the Whitecherry logo appears on the screen.
- Then you will have to go down to the Recovery Mode option using the Volume Up key to navigate and the Volume Down button to select.
- Next, press the Power button and the Volume Up key together over the Robot image to go farther.
- Afterward, you will have to go down to the Wipe data/Factory reset option using the Volume buttons like Arrow keys and the Power button to select.
- On the next screen, go to the Yes -- clear all user data option.
- After this, you will have to press the Power button over the Reboot system now when the Reset is finished.
- Amazing! You have successfully performed the Factory reset operation on WHITECHERRY MI Joose 2.
Hard Reset (WHITECHERRY MI Joose 2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.