Wipe Cache WHITECHERRY MI Joose 2
Check out how to easily wipe cache partition in WHITECHERRY MI Joose 2. This operation won't affect your personal files it will only remove temporary cache files. As a result you can refresh Android 6.0 Marshmallow system and optimize Mediatek Helio.
- To instantly remove all the applications cache from your device, the first thing you need to do, hold down the Power button and select the Power off option.
- After this, you will have to click on the Power button and the Volume Up key together and wait for the logo to appear.
- On the next Boot menu, you'll have to select the Recovery Mode option. To do this, use the Volume Up key to navigate and the Volume Down key to select.
- Next, after the Boot Menu, the Robot image may appear. To skip it, press the Power button and the Volume Up key together.
- Afterward, you will have to go down to the Wipe cache partition option using the Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- When all the cache's cleaned, you have to press the Reboot system now option to reboot your device.
- Awesome! You have successfully cleared all the cache from your WHITECHERRY MI Joose 2.
Wipe Cache (WHITECHERRY MI Joose 2)