Hard Reset WHITECHERRY MI Lotus
How to factory reset WHITECHERRY MI Lotus? How to wipe all data in WHITECHERRY MI Lotus? How to bypass screen lock in WHITECHERRY MI Lotus? How to restore defaults in WHITECHERRY MI Lotus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WHITECHERRY MI Lotus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your WHITECHERRY MI Lotus will be as new and your Mediatek Helio core will run faster.
- To restore the factory settings of your device, you have to go through a couple of easy steps. The first thing you have to do, hold down the Power button and then press the Power off option.
- Next, press the Power button and the Volume Up key together until you will see the logo on the screen.
- When it does, you will see the Boot Menu. There you will have to go down to the Recovery Mode option using the Volume Up key to navigate and the Volume Down button to select.
- Afterward, you will see the Android image. To skip it, press the Power button and the Volume Up button together.
- At this moment, you will have to go to the Wipe data/Factory reset option using the Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to choose.
- After this, select the Yes -- clear all user data option.
- At last, you have to press the Reboot system now option to finish.
- Well done! Now you know how to perform the Hard Reset operation on your WHITECHERRY MI Lotus.
Hard Reset (WHITECHERRY MI Lotus)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.