Hard Reset WHITECHERRY MI Seven
How to factory reset WHITECHERRY MI Seven? How to wipe all data in WHITECHERRY MI Seven? How to bypass screen lock in WHITECHERRY MI Seven? How to restore defaults in WHITECHERRY MI Seven?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WHITECHERRY MI Seven. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your WHITECHERRY MI Seven will be as new and your Mediatek Helio core will run faster.
- The Factory Reset operation starts with holding down the Power key for a while until the Power bar appears, then press the Power off option.
- Next, you will have to go to the Boot Mode. To do this, press the Power button and the Volume Up key for a while.
- At this point, you have to go down to the Recovery Mode option using the Volume Up button to navigate and the Volume Down button to select.
- Afterward, you'll be able to see the robot, so there you have to press the Power button together with the Volume Up key to go farther.
- Then, you will have to use the Volume keys to navigate and go to the Wipe data/Factory Reset option. Then press the Power button to select.
- On the following screen, press the Yes -- clear all user data option.
- The last thing you have to do, press the Power button over the Reboot system now option.
- Amazing! Now you know how to perform the Factory Reset operation on your WHITECHERRY MI Seven.
Hard Reset (WHITECHERRY MI Seven)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.