Wipe Cache WHITECHERRY MI Seven
Check out how to easily wipe cache partition in WHITECHERRY MI Seven. This operation won't affect your personal files it will only remove temporary cache files. As a result you can refresh Android 6.0 Marshmallow system and optimize Mediatek Helio.
- In the beginning, to instantly remove all the cache from your phone, switch off the phone, holding down the Power button and selecting the Power off option.
- At this point, you will have to wait for the phone to turn off and then begin the Power button and the Volume Up key together until the logo appears.
- Afterward, you will have to press the Volume Up key to navigate and the Volume Down button to select the Recovery Mode option.
- Now you have to press the Power button over the robot image to skip it.
- At this point, you will have to select the Wipe cache partition using the Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to choose.
- When the wiping is done, you will have to press the Reboot system now option to exit.
- Amazing! You have cleared all the cache from your WHITECHERRY MI Seven.
Wipe Cache (WHITECHERRY MI Seven)