Hard Reset WHITECHERRY MI1
How to factory reset WHITECHERRY MI1? How to wipe all data in WHITECHERRY MI1? How to bypass screen lock in WHITECHERRY MI1? How to restore defaults in WHITECHERRY MI1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WHITECHERRY MI1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your WHITECHERRY MI1 will be as new and your Mediatek Helio core will run faster.
- The first thing that must be done to reset your device to the factory settings by holding down the Power button and then pressing the Power off option.
- Afterward, you will have to hold down the Power button and the Volume Up key together for a while until the logo appears on the screen.
- When it does, you will be able to see the Boot Mode, where, using the Volume Up key to navigate and the Volume Down button to select, you will need to go to the Recovery Mode option.
- After that, you will see the robot, then press the Power button and the Volume Up key together to skip.
- Next, you will have to go to the Wipe data/Factory reset option by using the Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to select.
- At this point, choose the Yes -- clear all user data option to confirm.
- Afterward, just press the Reboot system now option to exit.
- Well done! You have successfully managed to restore your phone to the factory settings.
Hard Reset (WHITECHERRY MI1)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.