How to enter recovery mode in WHITECHERRY MI1? How to open recovery mode in WHITECHERRY MI1? How to boot recovery mode on WHITECHERRY MI1? How to use recovery mode in WHITECHERRY MI1? How to exit recovery mode in WHITECHERRY MI1?
The hidden mode of Android 4.4 KitKat called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 4.4 KitKat update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- There is nothing complicated you need to do if you wish to enter the Recovery Mode on your device. The first thing is switching off the phone by holding down the Power button and selecting the Power off option.
- The next thing you have to do is hold the Power button and the Volume Up key together for a while and wait for the logo to pop up.
- Afterward, use the Volume Up key to navigate and the Volume Down button to select the Recovery Mode option.
- Before you reach the Recovery Mode, the Android image will appear there. To skip it, press the Power button together with the Volume Up key.
- After this, you will have to navigate using the Volume keys and make choices with the Power button.
- The last thing you need to know is that you can exit from this menu by clicking on the Reboot system now option.
- Amazing! Now you know how to properly manage the Recovery Mode on your WHITECHERRY MI1.