Recovery Mode WHITECHERRY Mi2
The Recovery Mode is the screen where you can use all the secret options of your device, such as Wiping the cache or instant Factory reset. To enter it, you have to attentively follow this instruction.
- First of all, turn off the phone, holding down the Power button for a while and then select the Power off option on the Power bar.
- Next, you will have to hold the Power button and the Volume Up key together for a while and wait until the logo appears on the screen.
- Then use the Volume Up key to navigate and the Volume Down button to select the Recovery Mode option on the Boot Mode screen.
- If the robot appears, press the Power button and the Volume Up key together to skip it.
- Inside the Recovery Mode menu, you will have to navigate using the Volume keys and select with the Power button.
- To exit, press the Power button over the Reboot system now option.
- Amazing! Now you know how to manage the Recovery Mode on your WHITECHERRY Mi2.
Recovery Mode (WHITECHERRY Mi2)