Wipe Cache WHITECHERRY Mi2
Check out how to easily wipe cache partition in WHITECHERRY Mi2. This operation won't affect your personal files it will only remove temporary cache files. As a result you can refresh Android 4.4 KitKat system and optimize Mediatek Helio.
- To clear all the cache from your phone, the first action you need to perform, switch off the phone by holding down the Power button and selecting the Power off option.
- Next, you have to press and keep the Volume Up key together with the Power button until the logo appears on the screen.
- At this moment, you will have to go to the Recovery Mode using the Volume Up key to move the cursor and the Volume Down key to select.
- Afterward, when the robot image appears, skip it by pressing the Power button together with the Volume Up key at once.
- On the next screen, using the Volume keys, you have to navigate down to the Wipe cache partition option and press the Power button.
- After this, you will have to exit from there by pressing the Reboot system now option.
- Amazing! Now you know how to instantly wipe all the cache from your WHITECHERRY Mi2.
Wipe Cache (WHITECHERRY Mi2)