Hard Reset WHITECHERRY S2 Blade
How to factory reset WHITECHERRY S2 Blade? How to wipe all data in WHITECHERRY S2 Blade? How to bypass screen lock in WHITECHERRY S2 Blade? How to restore defaults in WHITECHERRY S2 Blade?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WHITECHERRY S2 Blade. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your WHITECHERRY S2 Blade will be as new and your Mediatek Helio core will run faster.
- If you think that you need to perform the Hard Reset operation on your WHITECHERRY S2 Blade, yet don't know how to do this, the first thing you need to do, switch off the smartphone by holding down the Power button for a while and selecting the Power off option
- Then, press and keep the Power key together with the Volume Up key and wait for the logo to appear.
- After the logo, you will be able to see the Boot Menu, where, using the Volume Down button you will be able to select and navigate with the Volume Up key. This way, choose the Recovery Mode option.
- In the next step, you will see the Android image on the screen, which you have to skip tapping on the Power button and the Volume Up key at the same time.
- At this point, the Recovery Mode will appear. There you will be able to navigate with the Volume keys and select the Wipe data/Factory reset option with the Power button.
- To confirm your choice, in the following window, you will have to choose the Yes -- clear all user data option.
- At last, you will have to go to the Reboot system now option to restart your smartphone.
- Excellent! You have successfully restored the phone to the factory settings.