Hard Reset WHITECHERRY S2 Joy
How to factory reset WHITECHERRY S2 Joy? How to wipe all data in WHITECHERRY S2 Joy? How to bypass screen lock in WHITECHERRY S2 Joy? How to restore defaults in WHITECHERRY S2 Joy?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WHITECHERRY S2 Joy. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your WHITECHERRY S2 Joy will be as new and your Mediatek Helio core will run faster.
- The Factory Reset process can be performed on your device in a couple of simple steps. The first one is turning off the phone by pressing the Power button for a while and selecting the Power off option.
- Afterward, you will have to press the Power button and the Volume Up key together for a while until the logo will appear on the screen.
- The next thing you have to do is going to the Recovery Mode option, using the Volume Up key to navigate and the Volume Down button to select.
- At this point, the Android image may appear, where you will have to click on the Power button and the Volume Up key together.
- Then you will see the Recovery Mode menu, where using the Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to select, you have to go to the Wipe data/Factory reset option.
- Next, you will have to press the Yes -- clear all user data option on the following screen.
- At last, you will have to press the Reboot system now option to perform the rebooting.
- Amazing! Now you know how to perform the Hard Reset on your WHITECHERRY S2 Joy.