Hard Reset WHITECHERRY S2 Unite
How to factory reset WHITECHERRY S2 Unite? How to wipe all data in WHITECHERRY S2 Unite? How to bypass screen lock in WHITECHERRY S2 Unite? How to restore defaults in WHITECHERRY S2 Unite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WHITECHERRY S2 Unite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your WHITECHERRY S2 Unite will be as new and your Mediatek Helio core will run faster.
- To harshly perform the Hard Reset operation on your device, the first thing you have to do, switch off your device by holding down the Power button and selecting the Power off option on the Power menu.
- Next, you will have to press the Power key and the Volume Up key at once, waiting for the logo to appear.
- After this, you will need to go to the Recovery Mode option, using the Volume Up key to navigate and the Volume Down button to select.
- At this point, you'll need to press the Power button and the Volume Up key together for a short while to skip the Android image.
- After the image, the Recovery Mode will appear. To navigate there, you have to use the Volume keys, and the Power button to select.
- In this way, you will have to select the Wipe data/Factory Reset option.
- After this, go to the Yes -- clear all user data option using the same key combination.
- Next, you'll have to go to the Reboot system now option to reboot your phone.
- Amazing! You have learned to restore your phone to the factory settings.