How to factory reset WIKO Birdy? How to wipe all data in WIKO Birdy? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO Birdy? How to restore defaults in WIKO Birdy?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO Birdy. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your WIKO Birdy will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when Boot Mode pops up.
- After that click Volume Up to open Recovery Mode.
- Press the Power button when you see the Android Robot picture.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to navigate and the Recent button to confirm that.
- Now select "yes" and tap the Recent key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Recent button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset Wiko Birdy/Forgot Password Recovery/ Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN - video
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video