How to factory reset WIKO Bloom 2? How to wipe all data in WIKO Bloom 2? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO Bloom 2? How to restore defaults in WIKO Bloom 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO Bloom 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your WIKO Bloom 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned off, so press and hold Power key for a short while.
- After that, hold down for a couple of seconds three buttons: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power.
- You should release held keys when you see a menu with two options.
- In the next step press the Volume Up button to enter Android System Recover.
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Excellent! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN - video
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video