Hard Reset WIKO Bloom
How to factory reset WIKO Bloom? How to wipe all data in WIKO Bloom? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO Bloom? How to restore defaults in WIKO Bloom?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO Bloom. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your WIKO Bloom will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen you should let go of all keys.
- Now you should press Volume Up once to open Recovery Mode.
- If you see Android Robot on the screen you should press the Power button once.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and Recent button to confirm that.
- Then choose "yes" and tap Recent key to accept it.
- At last select "reboot system now" with the Recent key.
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video
wiko bloom hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.