How to factory reset WIKO Cink Five? How to wipe all data in WIKO Cink Five? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO Cink Five? How to restore defaults in WIKO Cink Five?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO Cink Five. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your WIKO Cink Five will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589 core will run faster.
- First of all switch off the cell phone by pressing the Power button.
- After that, hold down for a couple of seconds three keys: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power.
- Release held keys when you see a menu with two options.
- Slide finger over the tree soft button, from right to left to enter Android System Recover.
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your device is ready to use.
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN - video
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video
Recovery wiko cink slim - video
Reset Remise à zéro Wiko Cink Slim (Hard Reset) - video