How to factory reset WIKO Darknight? How to wipe all data in WIKO Darknight? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO Darknight? How to restore defaults in WIKO Darknight?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO Darknight. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your WIKO Darknight will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned off, so press and hold Power button.
- After that, hold down for a couple of seconds three buttons: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power.
- Release held keys when you see a menu with two options.
- Press Volume Up to enter Android System Recover.
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN - video
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video