How to factory reset WIKO Freddy? How to wipe all data in WIKO Freddy? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO Freddy? How to restore defaults in WIKO Freddy?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO Freddy. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your WIKO Freddy will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- Beginy by switching off the WIKO Freddy by using the Power key.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the WIKO logo appears on the screen.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Wait until the WIKO Welcome Panel pops up.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN - video
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video