How to factory reset WIKO Harry? How to wipe all data in WIKO Harry? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO Harry? How to restore defaults in WIKO Harry?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO Harry. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your WIKO Harry will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- Turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when WIKO logo appears.
- When Recovery Mode pops up release the Volume Up key.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept that.
- Now select "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- At last choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video
WIKO HARRY WIPE DATA FACTORY RESET - video