How to factory reset WIKO Jerry 2? How to wipe all data in WIKO Jerry 2? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO Jerry 2? How to restore defaults in WIKO Jerry 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO Jerry 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your WIKO Jerry 2 will be as new and your Mediatek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a short while to switch off the device.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when you see the WIKO logo.
- When Recovery Mode appears let go of Volume Up.
- In this mode use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power button.
- After that choose "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
WIKO HARRY WIPE DATA FACTORY RESET - video