How to factory reset WIKO Jerry Max? How to wipe all data in WIKO Jerry Max? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO Jerry Max? How to restore defaults in WIKO Jerry Max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO Jerry Max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your WIKO Jerry Max will be as new and your Mediatek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the WIKO Jerry Max.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You have to release all keys as soon as the WIKO logo appears on the screen.
- Use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- In the last stetp accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Success. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN - video
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video