How to factory reset WIKO Jerry? How to wipe all data in WIKO Jerry? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO Jerry? How to restore defaults in WIKO Jerry?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO Jerry. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your WIKO Jerry will be as new and your Mediatek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Start by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset ELEPHONE M1 - bypass Screen Pattern by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN - video
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video