How to factory reset WIKO Jimmy? How to wipe all data in WIKO Jimmy? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO Jimmy? How to restore defaults in WIKO Jimmy?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO Jimmy. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your WIKO Jimmy will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when the WIKO logo pops up.
- Release Volume Up when Andorid Robot image appears.
- Now press the Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down and Volume Up to accept it.
- In the next step choose "yes" and click Volume Up once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Volume Up.
- Good job!
Hard Reset Wiko Jimmy pattern password gmail - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN - video
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video