How to factory reset WIKO K-Kool? How to wipe all data in WIKO K-Kool? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO K-Kool? How to restore defaults in WIKO K-Kool?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO K-Kool. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your WIKO K-Kool will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Begin by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You have to release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Afterwards scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset ELEPHONE M1 - bypass Screen Pattern by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN - video
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video